[AccessD] Framework Discussion page rebuild

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Apr 11 21:14:14 CDT 2004

I have gone through all of the discussions and built a specific mdb and
matching document zipped as a pair in a zip file.  The framework discussion
page on my site now has 12 "chapters" built in this manner.  This should
make following the document easier.  Anyone going through the new document /
database who finds any issues please email me offline to let me know and I
will attempt to get such issues fixed and reposted.  I did have to go carve
out some of the chapters from the databases where I had just updated the db
for several chapters so there may be a few issues.  Again, I will attempt to
fix any issues brought to my attention and repost.

In the future, all documents will be built with a matching database as the
document is written and so should match "exactly".

More are on the way.  I use a class for Openargs that parse the args and
apply known framework args directly.  This lecture is almost finished.  If
anyone has any suggestions for future lectures please contact me offline or
post them here if you want to stimulate discussion.