[AccessD] Wolfwares Archives temporarily offline!

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon Apr 12 00:51:37 CDT 2004

Just an FYI, I was in the middle of moving, so I am just now getting a
chance to send this email.  The archives at http://www.wolfwares.com/AccessD
are temporarily offline.  I have my server at work, hooked up to a T1, but
it's setup specifically for some other stuff I am hosting.  DSL at my new
place is supposed to be online this Thursday, so the archives will be back
up then.

Drew

P.S.-- This was a planned move (sort of...didn't plan enough! LOL), nothing
like I've had to deal with in the past.  I am exhausted though.  Drew's
living arrangements puts the Atkins diet to shame! LOL.