[AccessD] Urgent: ADO Recordset from SQL to Access DB

ACTEBS actebs at actebs.com.au
Tue Apr 13 08:33:33 CDT 2004

Hi Everyone,

I am onsite doing some coding for a client and don't have access to a couple
of files/examples at my office. If anyone has some code to connect to an SQL
Server DB via ADO then open the recordset and then append the records to an
Access DB table I would be forever grateful. I have been working on this
project all day (interstate) and this is the last of it, but for the life of
me I can't work out how to set it up...I know I could setup and ODBC
connection, but that's not an elegant solution...

Any help will be much appreciated...

Regards
Vlad