[AccessD] Decompile

Mitsules, Mark S. (Newport News) Mark.Mitsules at ngc.com
Thu Apr 15 14:39:39 CDT 2004

Has anyone seen a case where /decompile did not appear to do anything?  I'm
getting the same "corrupt" error message as before.  I have 2 objects that
appear to be the culprits.  I get the same "corrupt" error message when
trying to import these objects into a new database (no error messages on the
other objects).  In the corrupted database I cannot go into the IDE at
all...I get the same "corrupt" error message.  This is actually the first
time I've been bitten, without having a recent backup to fall back to, and
I'm stressing.  Any suggestions?

Mark