[AccessD] Vertical lines in Reports

Jim Hewson JHewson at karta.com
Thu Apr 1 10:50:27 CST 2004

I too have struggled with this for a long time.
I finally went to MS to see what they had to say.
Nothing helped.  When this thread started, I looked back on the items I had saved.
I found this jewel waiting for me.
It became clear what needed to be done, Debbie Elam posted the below code in January of this year.  It was so simple...
Thanks Debbie.

Jim

Put this in the detail section on format

Dim X As Single
Me.ScaleMode = 5
Me.DrawWidth = 3
X = 0
Me.Line (X, 0)-(X, 22)
X = 0.9604
Me.Line (X, 0)-(X, 22)
X = 1.9083
Me.Line (X, 0)-(X, 22)
X = 2.7604
Me.Line (X, 0)-(X, 22)
X = 3.6271
Me.Line (X, 0)-(X, 22)
X = 4.3354
Me.Line (X, 0)-(X, 22)
X = 5.2111
Me.Line (X, 0)-(X, 22)
X = 5.95

The value of X is the number of inches from the left you want the line to
be.

Debbie