[AccessD] ORDER BY BUG using Date format AARHG

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Apr 3 04:40:34 CST 2004

Hi Stuart

I never understood the difference. Contrary to what you tell, I've
learned as well, and the on-line help (A97) tells, both return VarType
vbString (8).
How could one ever tell a difference between 8 and 8?

This could be a subject for Susan:

  Why always use ..$() when possible, when nearly no one does ...

/gustav