[AccessD] A2K: Stop User from oving to new record

Mon Apr 5 15:15:21 CDT 2004

Ok.

The '&' operator is one of the few operator which, when applied to a null
does *not* result in a null. When you append a string to null using '&' you
wind up with a string.

The test...

If cmbOffence & "" = "" Then

	...therefore is equivalent to saying "if this thing is null or it
it's an empty string then do something"

In fact, this is functionally equivalent...

If cboMyComboBox & "HasNothingSelected" = "HasNothingSelected" Then

HTH

Lambert