[AccessD] Search tool

papparuff at comcast.net papparuff at comcast.net
Tue Apr 6 05:47:22 CDT 2004

Speed Ferret is an excellent tool but I prefer Rick Fisher's Find And Replace.  It is about 2/3rds the cost of Speed Ferret and it has served me well for the past 5 years.

Check out http://www.rickworld.com

--
John V. Ruff – The Eternal Optimist :-)

“Commit to the Lord whatever you do,
    and your plans will succeed.” Proverbs 16:3