[AccessD] A2K: Help with Error accessing file

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Tue Apr 6 08:06:43 CDT 2004

Bryan,

>> I've never done it personally, but its possible. <<

Well, there ya went and ruined it for me! I was all charged up with confidence and then ya had to do THIS to me!

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI
920-969-0504

"Congress is as trustworthy with money as a crack addict who is experimenting with heroin." - Dave Barry

"Giving money and power to the government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys." - P. J. O'Rourke

"Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for." - Will Rogers

"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress." - Mark Twain