[AccessD] Search tool

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 6 14:58:56 CDT 2004

...F&R is comparatively inexpensive but ime, SF works much, much faster and
has a lot of options simply not found in F&R ...I switched to F&R for awhile
when SF was late getting an AXP version released but switched right back as
soon as they released it.

Political advertising is the price of our chains ...my name is William
Hindman and I approve this message :)