[AccessD] OT: open source

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Wed Apr 7 12:07:57 CDT 2004

Kind of staying out of this, but wanted to comment about the college
students.  Microsoft sells their software to students at an incredible
discount. A co-worker going to UT, was able to get the entire Visual Studio
6, for $5, a few years ago.

Microsoft does this, because they know if the college students use it,
they'll be bringing their knowledge (and preferences) into the business
world.

Drew