[AccessD] OT: open source

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Wed Apr 7 13:28:55 CDT 2004

Here yes, but on download sites, like PlanetSourceCode.com, no.  On sites
where code is posted, and retrieved by anyone that wants it, that is open
source.  The difference is, code like that is generic, or single purpose.
You want something specific, or tailored to your needs, then you hire a
developer.

Drew