[AccessD] BEU Enhancement

Reuben Cummings reuben at gfconsultants.com
Fri Apr 9 10:32:57 CDT 2004

I have added tables like mad to some db's and never had a problem.  This
issue was covered in development (unless I don't understand what you are
saying).

There is a function to check what tables to relink or not relink
(beuDBACheckLink).

In my relinking code I have the following line:
If beuDBACheckLink(tdf.name, strFileName) Then

Are you sure you placed this call in the relinker as stated in the manual?
Re-Read PAGES 2 AND 3 of the BEU manual to see what to call and where to
place it.

I suggest we thoroughly explore the beuDBACheckLink module and the call from
the relinker before making any changes to code.

Reuben Cummings
GFC, LLC
phone: 812.523.1017
email: reuben at gfconsultants.com