[AccessD] Password VBA Problem

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 10 07:26:02 CDT 2004

Juan,

  All the utilities have failed because the password you applied is for the
VBA project file.  That is not the same as the database password and it is
not user level Access (workgroup) security.

  I have never seen any code floating around to do handle that nor have I
seen any utilities.  I'm sure it's one of those things that Microsoft
actively tries to keep to a minimum as it would not apply only to Access,
but every other product that uses VBA as well.

  Unless someone on list knows how to tackle it, I would suggest a Google
search, but I think you'll find that your out of luck.

Jim Dettman
President,
Online Computer Services of WNY, Inc.
(315) 699-3443