[AccessD] Show proces-step?! <SOLVED>

S D accessd667 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 08:33:48 CDT 2004

Hi John,

i've downloaded the file...looks pretty complex though but solid!

Jeffrey, thanks for you're idea. If johns demo is to complex for me you'res sounds fine.

Thnx again.

Sander

"John W. Colby" <jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com> wrote:

Sander,

I have a progress form on my web site that can be opened and methods of the
form called to display messages, increment a progress bar etc. Click the
Misc Demos button. The file is C2DbDemoWaitform A2K or A97.

One option is to place a label on your form and update it as you are
progressing through.

dim currentfilenumber as interger
dim totalfilenumber as interger
dim progressmessage as string

totalfilenumber = <<Total File Count>>
currentfilenumber = <<Current File Number Being Processed>>

progressmessage = "Processing File: " & currentfilenumber & " of "
totalfilenumber & chr(13) & chr(10)
progressmessage = progressmessage & "Filename: " & currentfilename

Another option is to look in the help about using the Status Bar.

me.lblProgress.Capation = progressmessage
Doevents