[AccessD] Dr Watson Errors on Broadband connection

Gregg greggs at msn.com
Fri Apr 16 15:41:28 CDT 2004

I have an app with the same problem... with the same no solution.  We're
running Citrix on NT4 and SQl be.  I am using a mapped drive to link to
access and SQL tables.  My Doctor shows up 1 out of 5 times when relinking
but does seem to be worst on some connections than others. I'm wondering if
it is NT4... what are you running?

Gregg Steinbrenner