[AccessD] jpg Screen shot

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 16 17:18:05 CDT 2004

Tiff is the standard for records management archivists. It has been
around 10 years longer than PNG which was a patentless replacement for
Gif (Unisys). It is also lossless. Adobe has copyright on specifications
for Tiff. Carries a bit more metadata than png. It is a lot clearer
displaying straight lines.