[AccessD] jpg Screen shot

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 16 18:44:14 CDT 2004

...problem with TIFF is that it requires large files and remains a raster
format ...both of which are potential problems on the net ...when the vector
based SVG format gets fully implemented in more browsers we'll finally have
something that produces both great graphics and small files ...I'm using
some now for IE6 clients and the results are great.

William Hindman
"Always code as if the person who is maintaining or testing your code is
a violent psychopath who knows where you live." William Silverstein