[AccessD] Calendar Controls -- just for discussion

Darren DICK d.dick at uws.edu.au
Sun Apr 18 23:53:33 CDT 2004

I give 'em both. Both straight data entry and a calendar
They can do data entry straight into the control or double click to get a VBA only calendar.
(Won't touch the OCX ones anymore)
I also have a small popup that provides some of the basic date ranges
IE 1st or 2nd or 3rd etc quarter of current or last year
All Year, all last year. This month, last month, Last week this week,
Next week, next month, today etc.
All available with checkboxes.
Click a check and the dates are determined and results put into
txtStartDate and txtEndDate controls

Works a treat

HTH

Darren