[AccessD] About Manuals for your databases X posted

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Mon Apr 19 08:31:36 CDT 2004

I write a manual for every process module.  Managers want them available,
and I want to be able to refer to the manual instead of being told that they
can't figure it out.  I write a Word document that contains all the detail a
user would need.  The module contains a Manual hyperlink button so it can be
pulled up at any time.  The manuals are typically 10 - 25 pages long.

I also use the manual as a QC tool for myself.  As I write it, I double
check the system to be sure it does just what the manual says.

Dan Waters