[AccessD] Report Page Header

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Mon Apr 19 16:10:41 CDT 2004

Mark:

Do you mean no data for the whole report?  If so you can use the No Data
event and issue a DoCmd.CancelEvent command.  That will cancel the whole
report.  Mostly I then have to trap the error 2105 in the calling form.

But what condition would give you  on some detail records on some pages and
not others?

Rocky