[AccessD] Create Junction Table From Existing Data

Mitsules, Mark S. (Newport News) Mark.Mitsules at ngc.com
Tue Apr 20 16:08:28 CDT 2004

I did just that to create the primary tables.  But, since I've never had to
do this on such a grand scale, I need assistance in generating the junction
table.  Here is pseudo data for clarification.  I've placed dashes to
maintain alignment.

ID--CODE--SA--SAR--SRD
1---EA1---SA--SAR--SRD
2---EEY1--SA