[AccessD] custom sorts/groups in a report

Harry Coenen pharryecoenen at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 20 17:51:05 CDT 2004

Hi Susan

>From Google: NLS = National Language Support

Constant Value Description
vbUseSystem 0 Use National Language Support (NLS) API setting.
vbSunday 1 Sunday
vbMonday 2 Monday
vbTuesday 3 Tuesday
vbWednesday 4 Wednesday
vbThursday 5 Thursday
vbFriday 6 Friday
vbSaturday 7 Saturday

And that's where the search ends
But comparing, for example, USA and and UK(English) calendars the NLS would
probably be:
USA NLS = 1 = Sunday
UK  NLS = 2 = Monday

In case of doubt, I would like to suggest your DON't use the user's system
settings, but enforce the correct FirstDayOfWeek and FirstWeekofYear based
on company policy

Regards
Harry