[AccessD] Data Input - Normalized Database

Mitsules, Mark S. (Newport News) Mark.Mitsules at ngc.com
Thu Apr 22 08:29:36 CDT 2004

We have a simple paper form that is used for data collection.  For purposes
of simplistic data entry, I would like to create an Access form that mimics
the actual paper form.  The underlying tables, however, are fully normalized
including dependencies.  The dependent fields are scattered throughout the
existing paper form.  Can I create a single bound form (subforms are ok)
under these circumstances?  If so, how?  The examples that I have run across
usually use multiple forms and pass the foreign keys.

I can do this going unbound, but I'd rather not.

Mark