[AccessD] Data Input - Normalized Database

Mitsules, Mark S. (Newport News) Mark.Mitsules at ngc.com
Thu Apr 22 12:39:01 CDT 2004

The light came on!  I started from scratch, building the query again, table
by table.  After each addition I checked the "updateable-ness";)  The
problem was caused by a single table that I SHOULD have added three times,
but hadn't.  It was a personnel table whose PK was used as a FK 3 times in
another table.  Access had automatically added the defined relationships.  I
needed to delete 2 of the 3 and add the table again to the query 2 more
times.  As soon as I fixed that oversight, the query worked.  Now I just
need to get a working form from all that.

Thanks,

Mark