[AccessD] Access XP Runtime and Autocad

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 23 02:18:44 CDT 2004

I guess AutoCad install overwrote the control or reregistered their own
version. Naughty, naughty.
Office XP SP2 installs version 6.1.95.45  of mscomctl.ocx
See DLL hell er help database. to check your present version number
right click file in windows explorer for properties version.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http%3a%2f%2fsupport.microsoft.com%2fservicedesks%2ffileversion%2fdllinfo.asp&fp=1
Also check your runtime is including that control with the packaging wizard

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.