[AccessD] OT: Extract Oracle Schema Information

O'Connor, Patricia Patricia.O'Connor at dfa.state.ny.us
Fri Apr 23 11:48:39 CDT 2004

Create an Access Passthru query to use the native oracle syntax for
viewing Oracle database/table properties.

http://tahiti.oracle.com/pls/db92/db92.drilldown?book=a96525&remark=doci
ndex&expand_all=1

will give you the 9i documentation search engine - watch wrapping

HTH
Patti

*Patricia O'Connor
*Associate Computer Programmer Analyst