[AccessD] Quick A2K3 question

O'Connor, Patricia Patricia.O'Connor at dfa.state.ny.us
Fri Apr 23 11:55:12 CDT 2004

Jim,

I am in the same boat and have several A97 applications I have to bring
up to 2003. I just got A2000 a little bit ago, so am upgrading them to
that first.

I did find that the first A97 one I tried to bring into 2003 will not
even open. Keeps telling me the code is corrupt and I have decompiled
and compiled the thing 3 times. My machine has A97 & 2000, So, they gave
me a machine with 2000 and 2003 on it.

Have NO idea what I may be missing

So, let me know when you run into anything and I will gladly do the same
if you would like.

Patti

*Patricia O'Connor
*Associate Computer Programmer Analyst