[AccessD] Quick A2K3 question

Developer Developer at UltraDNT.com
Fri Apr 23 14:09:55 CDT 2004

And on a lighter, but positive note, those of us nearing 40 appreciate
that the font size in SQL view of the query designer is now adjustable
to a larger size in 2k3.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of MartyConnelly
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 2:54 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Quick A2K3 question

Some changes for Access 2003 to note

Unsafe Expressions - Macro Security In Access 2003  Author: Garry
Robinson  Need for Jet SP 8 install especially for known security
exploits. http://www.vb123.com/toolshed/03_access/unsafeExpressions.htm

Best Practices When Using Microsoft Office Access 2003 in a Multi-user
Environment
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/odc_ac2
003_ta/html/odc_acmultibest.asp

Using the XML Features of the Microsoft Office Access 2003 and Microsoft

Office Excel 2003 Object Models
also covers Export an Access Report to XML using ReportML
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dno2k3t
a/html/odc_acxlom.asp

Importing and Exporting XSD Data in Microsoft Office Access 2003
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/odc_ac2
003_ta/html/odc_acmultibest.asp

Code Signing Office XP Visual Basic for Applications Macro Projects
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnoxpta
/html/odc_dsvba.asp

The Definitive "Hello World" Managed Smart Document Tutorial
http://www.msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dno
fftalk/html/office09042003.asp

Build with Access 2003 Developer Extensions Packaging Wizard
http://msdn.microsoft.com/office/technologyinfo/devtools/accessextension
s/default.aspx

Office 2003 Security Enhancements
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/office/office2003/deploy/se
cdesn.mspx

watch the little darlings out there don't start using this willy nilly
Information Rights Management in Office Professional Edition 2003
http://www.microsoft.com/office/editions/prodinfo/technologies/irm.mspx

Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.
Canada