[AccessD] Zip + 4 + foreign phones

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 24 07:54:06 CDT 2004

...foreign numbers and postal codes vary tremendously, often even within the
same country ...the only solution I've found is to code for country/region
individually.

William Hindman
"Always code as if the person who is maintaining or testing your code is
a violent psychopath who knows where you live." William Silverstein