[AccessD] Zip + 4 + foreign phones

JMoss jmoss111 at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 24 09:43:25 CDT 2004

The USPS has the total database and you can subscribe to it. Several
companies have such a US/CA product + address correction, FIPS codes and
NCOA registry service, I'm not sure of the pricing but it's not cheap. I use
to work for a CRM company and we used PostalSoft to aid in client's direct
mail advertising.

We didn't do anything but North American mailing, so I have no idea about
vendors of foreign postal service software.