[AccessD] TIMS

Tesiny, Ed EdTesiny at oasas.state.ny.us
Wed Apr 28 10:23:13 CDT 2004

Found this at http://www.software-x.com/software/storage-management.html
TIMS Inc
Producers of SAPERION, a comprehensive solution for imaging, document
management, storage management, COLD, and scripting workflow.
SAPERION(r) is an " All in One, Ready to Run" integrated knowledge
management and eBusiness software solution for capturing, imaging, COLD,
digital signatures, DMS, storage & archiving and workflow.

Ed Tesiny
EdTesiny at oasas.state.ny.us