[AccessD] A2K Repair

Gregg greggs at msn.com
Thu Apr 29 10:20:15 CDT 2004

I have a database that won't repair.  It is password protected and the first
time I tried it, it would ask for the password, say it needs to be repaired,
then say the password was invalid.  Loading SP3 got me past the invalid
password issue. Then the repair would go half way and stop.  When I used
jetcomp on it, it went half way and closed creating the new database.  When
I try to open the new database I get the message "Could not create... no
modify design permission for table or query msysaccessobjects."  I also
tried to upgrade it to 2003, got the repair message , then said it couldn't.

Everything I have read says it's toast.  Is that True?  There are no backups
for at least a month. Any way to get the data back?

Thanks!

Gregg Steinbrenner