[AccessD] A2K: Shell 'discoveries'

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Thu Apr 29 12:16:42 CDT 2004

Jim, Marty, William, Jim D., Gustav, Andy, and Jeffrey,

I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't check back with this thread until today. When I wrote my message I didn't expect any responses since it was pretty much a report, not a question.

Thank you for your input on this. Since the application currently requires multiple clicks of the mouse to download EDI documents and upload 997 acknowledgments, I think my customer will appreciate anything that can reduce the chance for "mousal tunnel".

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI
920-969-0504

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty." - John F. Kennedy, 1961