[AccessD] A2K: Using the shell() function

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Thu Apr 29 12:17:07 CDT 2004

Gustav,

>> Well, that explains - I did mail a message 2004-04-22 on this when you
complained the first time. <<

You know, when I wrote that I didn't really think that anyone would comment since I was just "complaining", as you said. I just went back to look and voila! All sorts of responses. I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention. Good grief! There was all kinds of good stuff in those replies.

>> If you like, you can get my module which, of course, is heavily
customized but I'm convinced you can easily extract what you need and
modify it. <<

Of course I would like that. What do I need to do?

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI
920-969-0504

"If you can't say anything nice, run for President." - Argus Hamilton