[AccessD] A2K: Using the shell() function

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Thu Apr 29 12:37:44 CDT 2004

William,

>> ...you need to go back and read the archives Steve :( <<

You're right, of course. I've been working on this thing for a while and posting that message last Thursday was more a "here's what I found/did, for what it's worth" kind of message. I didn't come back to AccessD until today when I was looking for additional information.

Last week you wrote that you had a sample mdb "that's worked round the clock for years now." Any chance I might download it or get you to e-mail it to me?

Sincerely,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI