[AccessD] A2K: Using the shell() function

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Thu Apr 29 12:40:33 CDT 2004

Don,

>> You can refer to WebDrives using UNC or specific
drive letters, and user names and passwords can be saved with the
mappings so that they reconnect automatically upon system startup. <<

That made me think of another long-standing problem I've been wrestling with: Access replication. Internet/Indirect replication requires drive letters...maybe this product can help me kill that second bird, too!

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI
920-969-0504

RUSH LIMBAUGH: After Pearl Harbor, we didn't do the Pearl Harbor committee investigation until after the war was over.

KAREN HUGHES: And no one suggested that the president should apologize for the Japanese attack on our country.