[AccessD] User Defined Properties A97

Jürgen Welz jwelz at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 18:00:25 CDT 2004

Just guessing but I suspect that the problem is that DBEngine(0)(0) is only
going to see the collections as at the time the database was opened or the
last time CurrentDb was called.  If you replace DBEngine(0)(0) with
CurrentDb, I suspect you will see the current property value.

Ciao
Jürgen Welz
Edmonton, Alberta
jwelz at hotmail.com