[AccessD] Chinese Language

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 30 11:41:46 CDT 2004

Hi Rocky:

Check the Excel spread sheet that was sent to you and you will find the name
of the font, probably 'msp mincho', imbedded in the sheet. If you save the
sheet as a web page the imbedded font will show up in the resulting html
code header. The computer using the program will probably have to be setup
to uses the character set in question, See:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;225865 for further
details.

HTH
Jim