[AccessD] Import File From UNIX box

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 10:21:45 CDT 2004

Hello All,

I thought this situation had passed.

First, Thanks for all the feedback...for the most part...the conversion went
fine.

The problem is the file I am converting contains a field that is 'free text'
and is often copied/pasted from other applications.  In the 3rd record...in
this field, there is a character that is interpreted as EOF...so my code
stops without an error...but only the first 2 records are imported.  Is
there any way to test for this situation(2 EOFs or when there is data past
EOF)?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte