[AccessD] A2K:Talking to Outlook

Darren DICK d.dick at uws.edu.au
Mon Aug 23 18:36:40 CDT 2004

Hello all
What a bugger of a week. My laptop died but the IT guy backed up all my
Outlook Mail just before the hard drive finally gave in. Problem is...I
used outlook express - Lost the lot <sigh>

So I have lost my totally awesome and excellent personal stash of AccessD
Emails that I refer to constantly, built up over 5 years <bigger sigh>

Not to mention all the personal pictures etc of the Wife and
family <head in hands in despair>

Anyway back to Access. I need to speak with Outlook (The real Outlook not
Express) to auto create appointments in Outlook once I put 'em into an
access dB that we use here for resource scheduling

Any suggestions?

Also on a bit of a personal slant - Can y'all send me some Outlook links
(Slipstick was one I can remember)Oh yeah - I lost my favourites too. So can
y'all send me some of your favourites (offline to d.dick at uws.edu.au)

Many thanks

Have a great day

Darren