[AccessD] Programmatically Disable or Hide MenuBar Customize Function

Greg Smith GregSmith at starband.net
Mon Aug 2 09:11:12 CDT 2004

Hello everyone!

This is a 'refined' repeat of a question I asked on Friday and I "thought"
I responded to another question about it last night...but my repsonse is
not here...so I'm going to try again.  Access97, by the way.

I want to be able to have the "customize" function that appears when you
RMC (right mouse click) .... NOT appear.  I know you can do this through
Access's tools (unclick the checkbox), but I need to be able to
enable/disable it through the code.  As long as that function exists for
any users, they can 'create' their own toolbar or menubar and do whatever
they want.

You can disable the RMC menus for a FORM, but that does not affect the RMC
on the toolbars.  Tried that.

Of course, if there were a way to disable the RMC for the MENU's through
the code...that would work.  However, I've not been able to discover how
to do that.

As always, TIA!

Greg Smith
gregsmith at starband.net