[AccessD] Naming Conventions

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Aug 5 13:17:35 CDT 2004

Some of us developers hate it too, probably because you can't count on
it being any particular datatype, no matter how any *individual*
developer might use it.   Wading through a long dBase or VAX routine
that uses literally dozens of single letter variables in complex
locational calcuations is enough to make you go postal!

Charlotte Foust