[AccessD] AXP and Error 3310

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Aug 5 18:02:55 CDT 2004

On 5 Aug 2004 at 14:49, Charlotte Foust wrote:

> I have a restart functionality built, shelling out to a restart app, but
> I want to know what's going wrong, not just paste a bandage on it.  Has
> anyone else every encountered (and overcome) this?

When something breaks regularly after hundreds of iterations, it is almost
always caused by a memory leak.

Watch how much memeroy the app is using during execution with Task Manager or
PerfMon.

Double check that you are explicitly destroying any object variables you
create.

--
Lexacorp Ltd
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg