[AccessD] AXP and Error 3310

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Aug 5 18:24:57 CDT 2004

Believe me, I know that and that was my first thought ... A week ago.  I
checked and double checked to make sure the objects are destroyed. I
personally write code to destroy them right after I write the
declarations,  but I've also checked the code written or edited by the
rest of the crew to see if I could spot anything.  This is making me
crazy because there never is an out of memory message, and memory usage
in TaskManager is normal.  That rhythmic thumping you hear is my head
beating against the wall!

Charlotte Foust