[AccessD] A2K: Criterias in CrossTabs

Darren DICK d.dick at uws.edu.au
Fri Aug 6 00:28:18 CDT 2004

Excellent
But when I type

StoredVariable  >=Forms!frmReports!txtStartDate and <= Forms!frmReports!txtEndDAte
in say... The OnOpen of the relevant for before I run the crodstab the line in the VBE goes RED and if I run a Debug it highlights
that line and says syntax error

I have tried enclosing the criteria portion of the line in quotes but that essentially turns it into
a string syntax not a dynamc syntax

What should I do next?

I am most grateful for your efforts and time

Many thanks

Darren