[AccessD] OT: Why not reply at top of message

Max14-1 mgauk at btconnect.com
Fri Aug 6 03:08:23 CDT 2004

I personally NEVER read a message that is bottom posted.  If I cannot see at
a glance (Outlook with Reading Pane) what the message is about, then I just
dump it.  There is no way that I personally have to time to scroll down each
and every message to see what the latest input is.  I would also prefer to
have ALL the history repeated - regardless of bandwith.  Again, due to time
restraints, if I do take an interest in a subject but it is missing some
essential item of information, then I just dump it.  This is almost always
the case where I see a <Snippet> comment.
That’s my take on it.
Max Sherman