[AccessD] OT: Why not reply at top of message

Jim Hewson JHewson at karta.com
Fri Aug 6 08:24:21 CDT 2004

I agree with Kath.
I always top post.
In my line of business I receive anywhere from 50 to 60 e-mails a day.
I don't have time to scroll down through a post I sent, or that I have already read.
If the post is not at the top, I presume the author made a mistake and did not reply.
Like Max, I dump a lot of the e-mails.  Most of those posts are either relegated to the bottom of the list to be read, or more likely, just dumped.  Overall, I probably only get one or two e-mails (excluding this list), without the post at the top, in a week.
Like Bobby and Andy, I think we all need to get along.... but if you bottom post, don't expect me to reply.

Jim