[AccessD] Create a Search

Nancy Lytle lytlenj at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 12:18:02 CDT 2004

>From the site (see below) it says you can just
download and import into a 2000 db, if DAO is
referenced or you can upgrade it to 2000 first.
Nancy

:
>>>This version can be upgraded to Access 2000, or it
can be imported directly into an existing Access 2000
database if it has a reference to DAO. (follow the
steps listed in the caution below to set a DAO
reference, but don't prioritize DAO above ADO.) Note
that new Access 2000 databases DO NOT have the DAO
reference by default. You must manually add the
reference if you want RFil to work in your new Access
2000 database. Finally, RFil will work in Access 2000
.mdb/.mde/.mda files only - current versions do not
work for .adp/.ade files. <<<<<