[AccessD] Credit card processing

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 12 17:53:41 CDT 2004

You could use something like PayFlow Link from Verisign
It is just an https post  or soap to wsdl but it actually processses the
card transaction
however I believe you can use for verification, but it is $200 setup and
$20 a month thereafter
There are a lot of others out there, your merchant bank should be able
to suggest some.

If you just want to use a web service to check for a valid number and
card type
This one is free
http://www.cdyne.com/web-services.aspx?swf=ws_04f
This just checks that the check digit is valid for card type
https://secure.cdyne.com/creditcardverify/luhnchecker.asmx

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.